BRITA PURITY C1100 Finest Replacement Cartridge
- BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps
- Delivers optimum results for all espresso-based beverages
- Reliably protects professional espresso machines from limescale and gypsum deposits
- Reduces taste and aroma impairing substances – for the perfect cup
- Meets your needs: flexibly choose from a wide range of connections
- Easy to use rapid-change system with innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve
BRITA uses its unique and export filter technology to softens water in four stages.
The BRITA PURITY C Finest filter delivers optimum results for all espresso-based beverages and reliably protects professional espresso machines from limescale and gypsum deposits.
Taste and aroma impairing substances are reduced for the perfect cup every time.
Authentic taste, ideal crema – it’s the dolce vita in a cup. For the ultimate espresso experience.
Dimensions & Specifications
Sizes: C150, C300, C500, C1100
- Capacity (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 0% bypass): 1,100-6,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: vertical
See the data sheets for more details.
Quality & Safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Total hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces total hardness of water and clearly reduces limescale and gypsum deposits.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter, reducing taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains any remaining fine particles.
Unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate regardless of volumetric flow. For consistently high water quality, in particular with low water throughput rates.