BRITA PURITY C150 Finest Replacement Cartridge
- BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps
- Delivers optimum results for all espresso-based beverages
- Reliably protects professional espresso machines from limescale and gypsum deposits
- Reduces taste and aroma impairing substances – for the perfect cup
- Meets your needs: flexibly choose from a wide range of connections
- Easy to use rapid-change system with innovative locking handle and integrated flush valve
Featuring four unique stages of filtration technology, the BRITA PURITY C Finest filter cartridge flow system is specially developed by BRITA guaranteeing constant reduction of carbonate hardness over the entire lifecycle of the filter.
Untreated water is distributed perfectly and extensively ensuring consistently high water quality.
Perfect for use in coffee and vending settings.
Authentic taste, ideal crema – it’s the dolce vita in a cup. For the ultimate espresso experience.
Dimensions & Specifications
Sizes: C150, C300, C500, C1100
- Capacity (at carbonate hardness of 10°dH, 0% bypass): 1,100-6,000 l
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating position: vertical
See the data sheets for more details.
Quality & Safety
Optimum water quality
Outstanding and consistent water quality – free of unwanted elements that could impair taste and aroma.
Maximum product safety
For uninterrupted operation and safe use.
Simple to use
Operation is simpler and easier than ever.
The food safety of BRITA Professional water filter products is tested and monitored by independent institutes.
Trusted BRITA Systematic Filter Technology softens water in four steps:
A pre-filter retains coarse particles.
2 Total hardness reduction
Filter medium reduces total hardness of water and clearly reduces limescale and gypsum deposits.
3 Activated carbon filtration
All water runs through an activated carbon filter, reducing taste and aroma impairing substances.
4 Fine filtration
Finally, a fleece retains any remaining fine particles.
Unique IntelliBypass technology allows for a constant by-pass water rate regardless of volumetric flow. For consistently high water quality, in particular with low water throughput rates.