K-safety bars (KSB- Custom DX)
THE SECURITY BARS FOR VENDING MACHINES
K-safety bar is the innovative system designed to protect the sides of the vending machines from the increasingly frequent break-ins. A professional solution of rapid application that constitutes an effective deterrent against burglary and that minimizes the impact on the vending machine, as it does not obstruct the areas of visibility and product selection. Its application allows to recover the aesthetics of damaged machines.
Specially designed for the vending industry.
The system is designed for the specific application on vending machines against attempts of vandalism and theft.
This allows to obtain a great saving not just in terms of money but also in terms of rapidity of application, of certainty of the result obtained and durability. The cost for the installation of one or two safety bars is less than the purchase of a new door and the result in terms of safety is incomparable.
K-safety bars are available for the mounting on most of the vending machines on the market. The closure with padlock allows great flexibility in choosing how to manage the system and also allows to manage a large number of K-safety bars with the same coded key of the vending machines.
For the vending machines with non-standard door is provided the Custom version on request.
K-safety bar protects the door opening thanks to its strength. When the bar is in the closed position and locked by padlock is not possible to open the door and are prevented break-in attempts, on the lock side or on the hinges side.
For a maximum level of safety the bar can be applied to both sides of the vending machine or in combination with the K-safety lock. The closure is provided through padlock, this allows to increase the degree of security depending on the type of padlock selected by the customer.
- Made of 3mm thick steel sheet, suitably bent at the points of reinforcement
- Total height 170 cm – installation on any kind of machine
- Easy mounting on the casing of the vending machine, Fixing on the whole length of the safety bar. When the system is closed it’s not possible to proceed with its disassembly because all the fastening points and the safety pins are hidden.
- Suitable for installation on the lock side and on the hinges side
- Adjustment slots for positioning the safety bar in contact with the door of the vending machine used
- 4 Safety pins made of nickel plated steel diameter 18mm in addition to the pin of the padlock used
- K-Matic dual action safety device: the pins are welded on passing holes in order to create a single string body. They insert through gravity into their housings on the back plates
- Nylon gaskets to ensure a smooth opening and closing
- Closure plate made of 6mm thick steel with passing hole of diameter 13mm for clamping by padlock
- Steel guard to hide and protect the closure plate from cutting attempts
- Ergonomic opening handle made by PP resilient polymer for a rapid management of the system by the staff who refills the vending machines
- Finishing in the matte black color – scratch resistant powder coating
- Delivered packed with instructions and mounting accessories
- Universal system available in different versions (See the table):
- KSB-SX for mounting in the left side of the vending machine
- KSB-DX for mounting on the right side of the vending machine
- KSB-Custom for machine with not standard door – on request
|Front Covering (CM)
|(9/7) – (9/9) – (9/11)
|(3cm) – (5cm) – (7cm)