Twin Jolly Pro B2C or BC2C Change Machine
€5.436,00 Price Ex VAT
Acceptance Setup & Peripherals
Coin Only (RM5) (+€0.00)
Banknote Only (NV10) (+€200.00)
Coin & Banknote (RM5 & NV10) (+€270.00)
Maintenance Agreement (Parts & Labour)
Not Required (+€0.00)
1 Year Agreement (+€550.00)
Not Required (+€0.00)
The Twin Jolly Pro is a robust and reliable change machine, with excellent security performance! Twin Jolly PRO offers the same security, design and functionality of the classic Jolly PRO model, in an even more powerful unit. The ccTalk protocol offers high levels of protection from electronic frauds, while the new 32-bit CPU allows to access innovative functions for managing accounting data and configuration, accompanied by the useful machine cloning function. Twin Jolly PRO is an ideal change machine, which ensures high coin capacity with compact size.
Please note: this machine is sold on an equipment wholesale basis and includes delivery to site only. Installation & training are not included. A telephone support line is provided by the manufacturer and warranty is back to base only.
This machine can be supplied to accept banknotes only and pay-out in up to two denominations of coins or tokens, or alternatively, setup to accept banknotes and coins and payout in two denominations of coins or tokens depending on your requirements. The total coin capacity is circa 6800 coins based on the 1 Euro coin denomination. The cash box capacity based on 1 Euro denomination is 10,000 coins. Evolution hoppers with extensions are installed as standard.
- Connection of peripherals via ccTalk.
- Distribution of two different types of coins and tokens.
- Bonus function for various types of tokens.
- Coins/tokens dispensed automatically or manually.
- New 32-bit CPU with SD-card.
- Exporting of accounting data and importing of configuration parameters via SD-card.
- Machine cloning function.
- Dispensing capacity equal to 6,800 1 Euro coins.
- Cash box and hopper compartment protected by an 8-point locking mechanism.
- Technical compartment completely separated from the cash compartment: the payment systems are therefore perfectly protected.
- The hoppers can be recharged externally, without accessing the cash compartment, for greater safety.
- LCD graphic display.
- The collection of large amounts of coins and tokens is facilitated by the compartment pre-set for free dispensing or else for collection cups.
- The structure protects the change machine against liquid spills from above.
- A ballast can be placed at the base in a separate lockable compartment to ensure greater stability, as well as to prevent the change machine from being stolen.
Files / Downloads
Spread the Cost – Guide Lease Rental Calculator
Some clients prefer to finance their equipment via fixed term lease rental agreements rather than outright purchase.
Intelligent Vending offers finance via leading specialists in the UK. The finance companies we use provide a client tailored service and excellent rates for low risk and well established companies. Any rates and terms for the lease rental agreements are negotiated directly with the finance company in the strictest confidence and a number of possible funders are considered to ensure best possible rates. Both Intelligent Vending and the finance companies we use are governed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Unlike many suppliers in our industry, we have a policy where ‘our clients’ are offered first refusal for the title of the equipment at the end of their lease rental term. If the client wishes to obtain the title, a settlement value is agreed with the finance company and they are invoiced directly by them.
A point to remember with lease rental is that the finance agreement is only available for equipment elements. Any service/labour (i.e. such as maintenance contracts), branding and bespoke developments are excluded and these would be invoiced separately.